More Sports Media
We do all we can.
And we know what we are doing.
Text, layout, graphics: One-stop shopping with More Sports Media – from the initial idea to the finished publication. We write, edit or translate your texts, photograph your projects, edit your pictures and plans or build your new homepage.
And More Sports Media ensures that the world knows about it: whether it be print or online, professional journal, portal or newsletter – we have know-how, experience and contacts to new and old media.
We make sense.
Website, Blog + Social Media
“More Sports. More Architecture.”
Here you can also present your projects and products: through posts, advertorials and commercials.
“More Sports. More Architecture.” has more than 6,000 subscribers!
Creative, fast and reliable.
+(49) 234 5466 0374
+(49) 172 4736 332
More Sports Media
Am Weitkamp 17
- Dipl.-Ing. (engineering degree) Architect, TU Berlin
- Longtime editorial head with “sb”, an international journal for the architecture of sports
- Training in web design, online marketing, etc.
- International architectural competitions with IOC and IPC
- Trade fair and congress organisation
- Head of the “NRW Beratungsstelle Sportstätten“ (“NRW Advice Centre for Sports Venues”)
- Lecturer at the German Sport University Cologne
- Planning of the Prussian Stadium in Münster (for großmann engineers, Göttingen)
- Replanning a football stadium in Berlin-Köpenick
- Numerous publications, i.a. “From Round Leather to Soap Bubbles – The Development of Football and its Architecture”
- Board member and youth coach at SV BW Weitmar 09
More Sports. More Architecture.
Urban development, great design, best energy balances – and three great sports halls.
The Valencia Basket Club wanted to host its 500 greatest talents in one place. The result is orange.
The Cistercian monastery in Wettingen is a special place. A sports hall has to be subordinate here.