MoveNow, the interactive LED flooring
The technical basis is a metal frame that accommodates all the necessary electrotechnical components and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. On it, a transparent, slightly elastic PU mat is installed.
A specially developed game configurator software allows for every possibility of individualisation. Game ideas can be transferred to surfaces in floors and walls in a way previously only known from computer games or on a small scale from board games.
Our greenkeeper is a robot
A completely newly developed robot can be a solution here: In a single operation, it brushes and groomes the turf autonomously .
Various maintenance programs are available via app. This new development is called Turfrob and works completely without supervision. For example at night.
The Turfrob will also be on display at the Melos stand during FSB.
Designing sports and leisure floorings
Now there is a new tool that organizes all project phases such as design, calculation and implementation comprehensively and digitally. It is called PROJECTplanner and can be used, among other things:
- Building Information Modelling: BIM-compliant planning
- Simplified measurement via import of existing drawings or aerial photographs
- Intuitive surface and draft design through integrated drawing tool
- Consideration of preparatory work (substructure / enclosure)
- Automatic generation of offers and product requirement quantities
- Tender texts, installation instructions, tool lists and video tutorials
- Direct ordering of project-related materials via the app
PROJECTplanner powered by SYNLawn is perfect for building contractors, architects and specialist planners as well as for installing and manufacturing companies.
Learn more at FSB visiting Melos.
We did this.
Melos at FSB
Visit our Blog
An incredible landscape becomes even more breathtaking. From IILab.
An appropriate and elegant solution for a building task that is not at all small.
Curved, twisted, affordable. By 100 architects.